Our web site is setup for both patients, families, and our employees.
We hope you find the information necessary to make the important decisions you are faced with.
TOHC received our Home Care License for our Fayette County office located in Hopwood, PA on February 4, 2010, and the satellite office was opened on February 10, 2011 in Greene County located in Waynesburg, PA. We work closely with the local Area Agency on Aging and
the Pennsylvania Homecare Association to provide dependable, up to date, compassionate, and competent Certified Home Care.
- To provide excellent, consistent, quality, and affordable care regardless of patient differences
- To provide no more than 2 employees 80% of each shift worked
- To Provide the highest level of education to each employee through 40 hour orientation, in-services, videos, hands-on experiences, and appropriate Registered Nurse resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- To never lose compassion for any patient or family member, regardless of any situation
- To provide dependable, appropriate, and safe care with the patient's best interests in mind
- To never forget God opens, and closes, all doors in our lives
page revised: February 23, 2013