Our web site is setup for patients, families, employees, and potential employees.
We hope you find the information necessary to make the important decisions you are faced with.
TOHC received our Home Care License for our Fayette County office located in Hopwood, PA on February 4, 2010, and our satellite offices
are located in (Greene County), (Washington County) and coming soon our (Westmoreland County). We work closely with the local Area Agency on Aging, the Pennsylvania Homecare Association, and the Veterans Adminstration to provide dependable, up to date, compassionate, and competent Home Care.
- To provide excellent, consistent, quality and affordable care regardless of patient differences
- To provide the same 2 employees 80% of each shift worked
- To Provide the highest level of education to each employee through our 40 hour orientation, in-services, videos, hands-on experiences, and appropriate Registered Nurse resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- To never lose compassion for any patient or family member, regardless of any situation
- To provide dependable, appropriate, and safe care with the patient's best interests in mind
- To never forget God opens and closes, all doors in our lives